Monday, February 1, 2010

Packing for Paris





I took a break from packing today to take a snap of some favorite wardrobe pieces that are making their way to Paris with me.
Black cashmere coat and scarf, fur trimmed hat and gloves, big bag for traveling with, going out to dinner boots, and an adorable wool sweater.
Who knew photographing black clothing could be so challenging. If the photo is too dark you cannot see any of the lovely details.
If it comes out too light the pieces look grey instead of black. I'll admit I am on a learning curve with this. ( And open to suggestions ) Let's just compromise and even if it looks grey, trust me, it is black. Except the sweater with the ruffled collar, it really is charcoal grey with black embellishment on both collar and cuffs.





I found some 1 1/2" diameter book rings at Staples today that are working beautifully for binding my new travel journal pages together. This way I can pop a couple pages out at a time to work on instead of trying to juggle the chubbiness of it all.
I've also been pulling together art supplies and reading material to pack in my carry on bag for creative amusement on the long flight, but can't seem to find where my mini watercolor set has disappeared to...



No comments:

Post a Comment