Sunday, October 20, 2013

Tea time at the seashore


Created for a special occasion…



 then used for every day.




The woman's club in my little seaside town was celebrating it's 90th year
 with a high tea luncheon.



I was asked to participate and bring a favorite teapot.

I chose to bring one of my own creations.




Four of the women attending were in their 90's
and had some amazing life stories to share.

It was inspiring!


As Margret Meade said, 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people

 can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."

.




I'm thrilled to have Stampington and Company share the creative fun 

with their readers in their Somerset Home Magazine!





.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Paulette, I can see why this would be a favorite. It's just beautiful. It's like a mermaid's teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the tea pot... favorite subject & oh those yummy colors. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete